Tuesday 2 October 2012

Number 1.

Oh this really is too cool, here is the 1st heads, shoulders, knees and toes illustration!!!!

Armed with the theme of 'cats' Amy Underhill, Liz Mackay and myself have all come up with illustrations which just work brilliantly together!!

There is a definite orange theme going on here.

Thank you both Amy and Liz for helping to get this project up and running and we are now looking for more illustrators to continue the fun :)

If you would like to take part pop your name below and I will be in touch.

Next weeks theme is 'red' and we NEED 1 more illustrator to play with my dad and the fantastic Moira Millman...



all Illustration copyright of Amy Underhill,Liz Mackay and Ilona Drew 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Me me, pick me! I just discovered your site via Esther Cox and would love to do a shoulders knees and toes collaboration. Such a clever rename. Please let me know how I can be involved. Your site and these first examples are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete